- Freshwatercleveland.com “Artist Finds His Voice In Art, Builds An International Reputation”. October 6th, 2016. http://www.freshwatercleveland.com/features/SethChwast100616.aspx
- Le Journal De Gien – Chatillon-sur-Loire “Metal et Ceramique a L’honneur”. May 12th, 2016.
- Cleveland Magazine “Natural Talent” April 2016. http://www.clevelandmagazine.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=E73ABD6180B44874871A91F6BA5C249C&nm=&type=Publishing&mod=Publications::Article&mid=1578600D80804596A222593669321019&tier=4&id=9C8E1ED9A553427898A5B31702CA0684
- Cleveland.com “Valley Art Center Gallery Show Offers ‘Perspectives’ On Artist Seth Chwast And Photography By Herbert Anchorman” April 5th, 2016. http://www.cleveland.com/chagrin-falls/index.ssf/2016/04/valley_art_center_gallery_show.html
- Perkasie News Herald “Potter, Chwast Inspire At Indian Creek Foundation’s ‘Imagining The Possibilities’ Event In Hilltown” March 24th, 2016. http://www.montgomerynews.com/articles/2016/03/24/perkasie_news_herald/news/doc56ec7babe5038410434728.txt?viewmode=fullstory
- The Reporter “‘Imagining The Possibilities’ With Lauren Potter, Seth Chwast” March 18th, 2016. http://www.thereporteronline.com/general-news/20160318/imagining-the-possibilities-with-lauren-potter-seth-chwast
- A Plus “This Artist Uses His Autism To Express Himself In The Most Incredible Way” February 1st, 2016. http://aplus.com/a/seth-chwast-artist-autism?utm_campaign=n359&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter
- People Magazine. “Zac Brown Auctions Off One-of-a-Kind Guitars for His Camp Southern Ground Charity” January 25th, 2016. http://www.people.com/article/zac-brown-band-the-guitar-project
- Today Fall 2015. Gwynedd Mercy University. “Artist with Autism Visits GMercyU” Cover and pages 1,4,5. https://www.gmercyu.edu/sites/default/files/today_fall_2015.pdf
- Cleveland.com “Great Day For Cleveland World Festival” 8/2/2015. http://photos.cleveland.com/plain-dealer/2015/08/great_day_for_cleveland_world_11.html
- Le Journal De Gien “Un Decrochage En Fanfare” May 2015. http://growyourbrainart.com/wp-content/uploads/JdeGien-expo-décrochage-mai-2015.jpg
- Le Journal De Gien “Seth Chwast Expose Ses Toiles” May 2015. http://growyourbrainart.com/wp-content/uploads/JdeG-article-expo-Chwast-Lenny-mai-2015-rduc1.jpg
- The Reporter “World-Renowned Autistic Artist, His Mother Share Their Uplifting Story In Lower Gwynedd” by Michael Goldberg. April 13th, 2015. http://www.thereporteronline.com/general-news/20150413/world-renowned-autistic-artist-his-mother-share-their-uplifting-story-in-lower-gwynedd
- Main Street Prairie Public Radio. Radio Interview. Sept 24th, 2014. 3pm and 7pm. http://www.prairiepublic.org/radio/mainstreet?post=58152
- Inforum “Autistic Artists Use Canvas To Communicate In Exhibit” September 21st, 2014. http://www.inforum.com/content/autistic-artists-use-canvas-communicate-exhibit
- Currents Magazine. “Autism Speaks” September 18th, 2014. http://www.currentsnews.com/autism-speaks-2.html
- Plains Art Museum.”VIVID Exhibition Features Inspiring Creative Works by Seth Chwast and Dietrich Sieling” September 12th, 2014. http://plainsart.org/weblog/vivid-exhibition-features-inspiring-creative-works-by-seth-chwast-and-dietrich-sieling/
- Plain Dealer. “Autism Speaks Chef Gala held at Cleveland Museum of Art, Attracts 700 People” August 20th, 2014. http://www.cleveland.com/living/index.ssf/2014/08/autism_speaks_chef_gala_held_a.html
- ChamberFest Cleveland 2014 Program Guide. June 19th- July 29th, 2014.
- Exhibitions, The Butler Institute of American Art Spring 2014 Calendar of Events & Newsletter. Page 5. http://www.butlerart.com/pdf/2014/NL-Spring-2014.pdf
- Tribune Chronicle. “Butler Show Part Of Autism Month” April 3rd, 2014. http://tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/602369/Butler-show-part-of-autism-month.html
- Youngstown Vindicator. “Butler Institute of American Art Autistic Man’s Amazing Art to be Exhibited” April 1st, 2014. www.vindy.com/news/2014/apr/01/butler-institute-of-american-art-autisti
- Seth Chwast blog feature. Kdoutsiderart.com, February 18, 2014. http://kdoutsiderart.com/2014/02/18/seth-chwast
- Young Artist with Autism Finds Critical Acclaim, Special Needs Alliance December 2013. http://www.specialneedsalliance.org/young-artist-with-autism-finds-critical-acclaim/
- Energetic Kinesiology, Principles and Practice by Charles Krebs PhD and Tania O’Neill McGowan BSc. Cover art. Handspring Publishing. December 2013.
- Nominee for Naturally Autistic People Awards: Visual Arts 2013. ANCA Naturally Autistic Magazine 2013/2014 October 6, 2013. http://www.naturallyautistic.com/2013-awards-convention-festival/2013-award-nominees/
- “Seth Chwast: Famous Means ‘Make People Happy’ Autistic Artist” The Art of Autism. April 22nd, 2013. http://the-art-of-autism.com/seth-chwast-famous-means-make-people-happy/
- “Autism Artist: Meet Seth Chwast” WOIO 19 Action News. April 12th, 2013. http://www.19actionnews.com/story/21960008/autism-artist-meet-seth-chwast
- ExodusConversations.org. “Struggling Against Oppression.” Exodus Conversations. Mar. 2013. http://exodusconversations.org/theme/struggling-against-oppression
- Around Noon, Dee Perry, host, WCPN-IdeaStream, Cleveland, OH, Nov. 7, 2012.
- “Autism Speaks to Wall Street – 6th Annual Celebrity Chef Gala” by Rhiannon Pena. Conscious Magazine. October 9th, 2012. http://consciousmagazine.co/autism-speaks/
- Autism Organization celebrates decade of ‘Milestones’: By Sue Hoffman, Cleveland Jewish News, Friday September 14th. 3:30 PM, http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/features/community/article_b73c5140-fea2-11e1-a493-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=story
- “Seth Chwast and his mother, Debra, on art and autism: 10 Minutes With…” Michael Heaton, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Sunday, May 20, 2012. http://www.cleveland.com/pdq/index.ssf/2012/05/ten_minutes_with_artist_and_hi.html
- “Mother, son push through barriers of autism to discover artist within,” Sali McSherry, Currents Magazine Volume 28, Issue 9, page A9. April 19, 2012.
- “Father-daughter team of Franklin and Diana Cohen brings ChamberFest to Cleveland” Published: Saturday, April 28, 2012, By Donald Rosenberg, The Plain Dealer. http://www.cleveland.com/musicdance/index.ssf/2012/04/chamberfest_cleveland_story.html
- “Seth Chwast (USA)- “Mythic Creatures Mural” (Jumbo first day cover)-“ UNPA Philatelic Bulletin, April 2nd 2012. (Article following Seth winning a worldwide competition to have his art featured on a postal stamp. Full-page image of Mythic Creature panel #7) p. 4, 5, 7.
- “Seth Chwast: Mythic Works.” Tracks News From the Cleveland Museum of Natural History Volume 41, Number 2. Mar-Apr 2012. Page 5. http://www.cmnh.org/site/Files/Publications/TracksMarApr2012.pdf
- Nominee for Naturally Autistic People Awards: Visual Arts 2012. ANCA Naturally Autistic Magazine 2012/2013 October 2012.
- The Art of Autism, Shifting Perceptions by Debra Hosseini, ed. By Keri Bowers. Cover art, back cover art, and three paintings and bio inside book. P. 36 and 37 Bolton Associates, San Rafael, CA.
- “A Different Kind of Art,” Amigoe (Dutch Newspaper Publication) Willemstad, Curaçao; November 26, 2011. Front Page.
- “Autistiche Seth Chwast Expossert in Bloemhof,” Amigoe (Dutch Newpaper Publication) Willemstad, Curaçao; November 23,2011. Page 4.
- An Unexpected Life: A Mother and Son’s story or Love, Determination, Autism, and Art, by Debra Chwast, Seth Chwast provided Cover art, 134 paintings, and artist statements for his paintings. Sterling Press, October 2011.
- The Rita Cosby Show. Rita Cosby, host, WOR-710. New York, NY. Sept. 7, 2011.
- “Seth Chwast: Describing His World In Paint” by Darold Treffert, MD. Wisconsin Medical Society. August 30th, 2011. https://www.wisconsinmedicalsociety.org/professional/savant-syndrome/profiles-and-videos/profiles/seth-chwast-describing-his-world-in-paint/
- “Catalogue” Aut 2011: Neurodiversity. Museum of Modern Art Ukraine. Apr. 2011. 2 paintings- Page 49.
- Artism, The ART of Autism: Shattering Myths about People Living on the Spectrum, By Debra Hosseini, ed. Rosa Martinez PhD, 3 paintings and biography-Pages 64 and 65; The Bookmasters Group, 2011.
- “Art Students Gain Inspiration, New Viewpoint from Autistic Artist.” Mehlville Messenger, (page 3) St Louis MO, December 2010. http://mhs.mehlvilleschooldistrict.com/modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/2367641/File/Mehlville%20Messenger/Messenger_Dec10.pdf
- Mental Health Promotion, Prevention, and Intervention With Children and Youth: A Guiding Framework for Occupational Therapy, book cover art, edited by Susan Bazyk, AOTA Press/American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Islands of Genius: The Bountiful Mind of the Autistic, Acquired, and Sudden Savant, three paintings; by Darold A. Treffert, Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Derivations of Darwin, Emily Ouzts, Cleveland Magazine, Sept 30, 2009. Page 30. http://www.clevelandmagazine.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=E73ABD6180B44874871A91F6BA5C249C&nm=&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=1578600D80804596A222593669321019&tier=4&id=297289CF4A554526B9A17BBAADDCEAAA
- The Ethics of Autism: Among Them but Not of Them, book cover art and chapter illustrations, by Debra Burnbaum, Indiana University Press, November 2008; reviewed in New England Journal of Medicine, June 4, 2009.
- “Darwin’s Influence” Tracks News From the Cleveland Museum of Natural History Volume 37, Number 4. July-Aug 2009. Cover art and Page 3. http://www.cmnh.org/site/Files/Publications/julyaugust09tracks.pdf
- Heights Arts Radio podcast, ep. 49, http://heightsartsradio.blogspot.com/, May 17, 2009. http://heightsartsradio.blogspot.com/2009/05/episode-49-may-17-2009.html
- “Seth Chwast at National Gallery,” GIS Spotlight TV show, Cayman Islands Government, Dec. 1, 2008.
- “GIS Spotlight on Cayman-inspired Artist” Cayman Islands Goverment, December, 2008. http://www.gov.ky/portal/page?_pageid=1142,4238769&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
- “Seth Chwast’s Inspiring Art” Cayman Islands Government, December, 2008. http://www.gov.ky/portal/page?_pageid=1142,3373056&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
- “If art could speak,” by Emérentienne Paschalides, The Cayman Islands Journal, Dec. 2008.
- “The voice of an artist,” The Cayman Islands Journal, Dec. 2008.
- Art section, What’s Hot: Cayman’s Local Guide, Nov. 2008.
- “Icons of Cayman at the National Gallery,” Cayman Net News, caymannetnews.com, Oct. 31, 2008.
- “Icons of Cayman visited in NG show,” The Caymanian Compass, Oct. 17, 2008.
- The Viewer, newsletter of the National Gallery of the Cayman Islands, Oct-Dec, 2008.
- “Autistic artists communicates on canvas,” Arlene Fine, Cleveland Jewish News, Sep. 26, 2008.
- “Art Omi International Artists’ Residency: A Space to Create and to Share,” Nicollette Ramirez, Whitehot Magazine of Contemporary Art, September 2008. http://whitehotmagazine.com/index.php?action=articles&wh+article_id=1540
- “Capturing Nessie, His Special Way,” feature story, Mark Newton, Daily Press, Newport News, VA, May 24, 2008. http://articles.dailypress.com/2008-05-24/news/0805230214_1_busch-gardens-loch-ness-monster-roller-coaster
- “Roller Coaster Ride Celebrated in Specially Created Painting,” feature story, Vanessa Coria, reporter, ABC Affiliate WVEC TV, VA, May 23, 2008.
- “Designers Taking a Backseat to Artists in Spring Fashion 2008,” Kim Crow, style editor, Plain Dealer, Cleveland, OH, Apr. 22, 2008. http://blog.cleveland.com/lifestyles/2008/04/designers_taking_a_back_seat_t.html
- “An Inspiring Autistic Artist,” follow-up feature, NBC Today Show, American Story with Bob Dotson, New York, NY, Jan. 1, 2008. http://www.today.com/id/22452782
- “Local Artist to be Featured on ‘Today’ Show” Karen Sandstrom, reporter, Plain Dealer, Cleveland, OH, Dec. 31, 2007. http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2007/12/local_artist_to_be_featured_on.html
- “The World through Different Eyes,” feature story, Richard Pietrick, co-editor, The Collegian, Lorain County Community College, Lorain, OH Oct. 23, 2007.
- “Artist with Autism Communicates through Paintings,” feature story, Monica Robins, health anchor, NBC Affiliate WKYC, Cleveland, OH, Sep. 26, 2007. http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=74710
- “Communicating with Colors! Seth’s Story,” feature story, Ali Ghanbari, staff photojournalist, FOX Affiliate WJW/FOX 8, Cleveland, OH, June 29, 2007.
- “Art Exhibits — Seth Chwast,” Brooke Willis, managing editor, Northern Ohio Live magazine, Apr, 2007.
- “A Colorful Voice,” feature story, Kristin Anderson, morning news anchor, NBC Affiliate WKYC, Cleveland, OH, Mar.1, 2007.
- Cover image, Jewish Community Federation of Cleveland’s Living Generously, Spring 2007, Issue 7, Cleveland, OH, 2007.
- “Autistic Artist Speaks in Language of Color,” Karen Sandstrom, reporter, Plain Dealer, Cleveland, OH, Jan. 28, 2007.
- “Reaching Seth,” video by Dale Omori, photographer, Plain Dealer,Cleveland, OH, Jan. 28, 2007. http://www.cleveland.com/news/pdvideo/flash/index.ssf?seth_0107video
- “Communicating with Color,” NBC Today Show, American Story with Bob Dotson, New York, NY, Jan. 3, 2007.
- PBS, Applause, Elaine Falk, host, WVIZ-IdeaStream, Cleveland, OH, Aug.10, 2006. http://www.ideastream.org/applause/entry/9530
- PBS, Applause, Dee Perry, host, WVIZ-IdeaStream, Cleveland, OH, Feb. 2, 2006. http://www.ideastream.org/applause/entry/9503
- “Starving Artist No More?” Janet Dery, columnist, Cleveland Jewish News,Cleveland, OH, Jan. 27, 2006. http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/archives/article_e8ef49e6-9f78-5d20-ad5f-b74e5b2e2fb8.html
- Fantasy Intestines, commissioned for cover of Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disorders: Biopsychosocial Assessments and Treatments, Carin L. Cunningham & Gerard A. Banez, Springer Science and Business Media, 2006.
- “The Town’s a Jumpin,” Violet Spevack, columnist, Cleveland Jewish News,Cleveland, OH, Jul. 29, 2005. http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/archives/article_3a8fd0eb-a8ba-5df6-aa5f-6c6e014ec77b.html
- “Faces of Autism, Giving Kids a Life,” Marilyn Karfeld, columnist, Cleveland Jewish News, Cleveland, OH, Feb. 18, 2005. http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/archives/faces-of-autism-giving-kids-a-life/article_98182b09-61cc-545a-8279-34359f73ec70.html
- Bellefaire JCB 2005 Annual Report, cover and illustrations, Bellefaire JCB, Shaker Heights, OH, 2005.
- “Artist as Unique as his Painting,” Jayne Eiben, WKSU news commentator, National Public Radio WKSU Affiliate, Kent, OH, Nov. 26, 2004. http://wksu.org/news/story/17854
- “An Outsider Comes In,” Jayne Eiben, reporter, Plain Dealer, Cleveland, OH, Nov.7, 2004.
- The Hungarian Horse & Peacock, oil painting 70” x 84”, featured in Academy Graphic Communication desk calendar, 2004.