- Steiner Gallery, Vienna. December 3th – December 27th, 2018.
- Musee d’art Turin, July 13th – 22nd, 2017.
- Participation in the Chianciano EXPO in “Emotions on canvas” June 9th – 25th, 2017 and “Expressions of the Mind July 5th- 30th, 2017. Details can be seen here: www.chiancianoexpo.com/en/exhibit-your-art An artwork by Seth will also be exhibited in the Chianciano Art Museum during the EXPO shows: www.museodarte.org
- London Biennale. March 29th – April 2nd, 2017.
- University Hospitals. Cleveland, OH. March 1st – June 30, 2017.
- Cleveland Botanical. Cleveland, OH. October 4 – November 19, 2016.
- Weekend of the Pooka: A Celebration of the Arts. Bedford Commons, Bedford, OH. September 17-18, 2016.
- Sustainability Center. Berea, OH. August 8-14, 2016.
- Cleveland Chef’s Gala. Cleveland, OH. August 2016.
- ChamberFest Cleveland. Cleveland, OH. June 16 – July 1, 2016.
- Perspective- An Art Exhibition. Valley Art Center. Chagrin Falls, OH. April 1 – May 9, 2016.
- Indian Creek Foundation, Souderton, PA. March 17th, 2016.
- Autism Speaks: Pieces Of History Event. October 25th. 2pm-4pm. White North Stables, Chagrin Falls, OH.
- Artsyism Season 9 Cleveland Heights, OH. October 4th, 2015.
- Firefish Festival. Broadway Avenue, Lorain, OH. September 26, 2015. 4pm-10pm.
- Weekend of the Pooka: A Celebration of the Arts. Bedford Commons, Bedford, OH. September 11-13, 2015.
- Cleveland World Fest. Cleveland Cultural Gardens in Rockefeller Park. Cleveland, OH August 2, 2015.
- Cleveland World Fest. Serendipity on Lee Rd. Cleveland Heights, OH. July 7 – August 2, 2015.
- ChamberFest Cleveland. Cleveland, OH. June 17 – July 1, 2015.
- Mediatheque de Gien, Loire Valley, France. May 12-23, 2015.
- Autism Institute of Gwynedd Mercy University, Gwynedd Valley, PA. April 10th-11th, 2015.
- Little Cayman 5th Annual Agriculture Exhibition/Show: Come Grow With Us- Unity in Diversity. Blossom Village Park, Little Cayman. March 21st, 2015.
- The Importance of Art in Public Buildings. Seth Chwast, Kip Jacobs, and Perry Finkelman. Baruch College: School of Arts and Sciences and the Department of Real Estate New York, NY. November 4th, 2014. 5:50pm.
- VIVID: The Art of Seth Chwast. Starion Gallery, Plains Art Museum, Fargo, North Dakota. Sept. 25th, 2014 – April 5th, 2015.
- Cleveland Autism Speaks Chef Gala, Cleveland Museum of Art. Featured artist: Seth will present a piece to Iron Chef Michael Symon and to Mario Batali, August 9th, 2014.
- ChamberFest Cleveland, June 19th- July 29th, 2014. Seth created a painting which was used for publicity and was displayed at ChamberFest. Seth sold t-shirts and attended 10 concerts.
- The Butler Institute of American Art, Youngstown, OH. The Artistic Autistic Mind: a glimpse at the works of Seth Chwast. April 6th – May 11th, 2014.
- Archives of the Western Reserve, Cleveland, OH. August 30th – September 28th, 2013.
- Chef’s Gala, Cleveland, OH. Autism Speaks. August 10th, 2013.
- ChamberFest Cleveland, June 19th– July 30th, 2013. Seth painted “It’s About Time” which was used for the poster and publicity. The painting was displayed at ChamberFest and Seth signed posters.
- Hold the Wall: Trends in Contemporary Painting. Cleveland State University Art Gallery, Cleveland, OH. May 17th – June 22nd, 2013.
- ArtExpo New York – March 21—23, 2013. Exhibition and book signing.
- Keynote Speaker, Ursuline/Tri-C Annual Art Therapy Reception, Exhibition and Workshop, February 14th– To March 13th, 2013.
- Autism Speaks “Rock ‘til It Stops” Featured artist, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH–Book signing and exhibition. November 17th 2012
- The Art of Seth Chwast (Solo Exhibition) Milestones Autism Organization- 10th anniversary gala, November 3rd 2012
- Chef’s Gala, Autism Speaks NYC, (Solo Exhibition) October 9th, 2012.
- Manhattan Floating in the East River, Columbia Memorial Hospital, Hudson New York, October 6th, 2012
- Exhibition at Unity for Autism’s Annual Golf Tournament, Toronto, Canada, September 24th 2012.
- ChamberFest Cleveland, June 27th– July 1st, 2012. Seth painted “The Big Bang” which was used for the poster and publicity. The painting was displayed at ChamberFest and Seth signed posters.
- Friendship Circle Benefit, Cleveland Ohio, June 6th 2012.
- Strokes of Genius, United Nations Plaza, April 2nd 2012.
- Book Showcased by The United Nations Bookshop (46th Street & 1st AvenueRoom GA-32 New York, NY 10017) Thursday March 15th, 2012
- Mythic Creatures (solo exhibition), Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Cleveland, OH, March 17 – May 13th, 2012.
- “A Different Kind of Art “ Exhibition & symposium (solo), Landhuis-Bloemhof Gallery and Autism Association of Curaçao, Willemstad, Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles, November 26, 2011 to January 7, 2011
- Autism Speaks “Rock ‘til It Stops” ,” Featured artist, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH, April 12, 2008 –Book signing and exhibition. October 22, 2011
- Exhibition & symposium (solo), Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, September 26th through November 30th, 2011.
- Manhattan Floating in the East River (solo exhibition), Art Omi, Time Equities Inc., 55 Fifth Ave, NYC, November 9, 2010-May 2011.
- Autism Speaks, Rock ‘Til It Stops,” Featured artist, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH, Apr. 12, 2008, May 1, 2010.
- Seth Chwast: Visions of Galapagos (solo exhibition), Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Cleveland, OH, June 27 – July 31, 2009.
- A Different Kind of Journey: Seth Chwast Paintings (solo exhibition), Mark Gallery, Englewood, NJ, May 30 – July 12, 2009.
- Seth Chwast: A Retrospective, Jewish Community Center, Cleveland, OH, May 3–25, 2009.
- Autism Speaks “Rock ‘Til It Stops.” Featured artist, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH, Apr. 12, 2008, April 25th, 2009
- Seth Chwast: Icons of Cayman (solo exhibition), National Gallery of the Cayman Islands, Oct. 25, 2008 – Feb. 25, 2009.
- Art Omi International Artists Residency, Columbia County (Catskills), New York, June 29 – July 22, 2008.
- 2 Chwasts: Seymour Chwast and Seth Chwast (on-line exhibition), June 20 – Dec. 20, 2008.
- Nessie’s Birthday Party, Featured Artist painting the Loch Ness Monster Roller Coaster, Busch Gardens Europe, Williamsburg, VA, May 23, 2008.
- “Autism Speaks presents: Rock til it Stops,” Featured artist, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH, Apr. 12, 2008.
- “World Autism Awareness Day Art Exhibit,” Manhattan Children’s Center, NYC, Apr. 9 – 10, 2008
- “United Nations World Autism AwarenessArt Exhibit,” United Nations, NYC, Mar. 31 – Apr. 4, 2008.
- “The Visions of Seth Chwast,” (solo exhibition), John Madejski Gallery, Royal Palm, Santa Cruz, Galapagos, Ecuador, March 28, 2008.
- “A Very Special Journey,” (solo exhibition), Cleveland State University Library, Rhodes Tower, Cleveland, OH, February 1-29, 2008. Exhibition in conjunction with the CSU Common Reading Program on Autism. Debra Chwast, Keynote Address, Feb. 12, 2008.
- “A Very Special Journey,” (solo exhibition), Avon Lake Public Library, Avon Lake, OH, Jan. 5 – 31, 2008.
- Center for Therapy for the Arts, Featured artist, Art Loan Gala, Cleveland, OH, Nov. 3, 2007.
- “A Very Special Journey,” (solo exhibition), Lorain County Community College, Beth K. Stocker Art Gallery, Elyria, OH, Oct. 11-Nov. 22, 2007. Featured event for Lorain County Board of Mental Retardation/Northeast Ohio Teacher Association Education Day with Keynote address by Debra Chwast (Oct. 12, 2007).
- Lorain County Community College Early Childhood Conference on Autism, Featured artist, Elyria, OH, Oct. 6, 2007.
- “Walk Now for Autism,” Featured artist, Jacobs Field, Cleveland, OH, Seth was an Honorary Chair the inaugural walk in Cleveland at Progressivein 2007. Ronn Richard was another honorary chair. He had a table at the walk and displayed a few paintings and his notebook of prints and photos Sep. 30, 2007.
- “Ingenuity Festival” Exhibition. Featured artist, limited edition print commissioned for the top 20 donors. Cleveland, OH, Jul. 2007.
- “The Visual Voice: Paintings by Seth Chwast,” (solo exhibition), The Cleveland Clinic, Main Campus and Beachwood Family Health Center, Cleveland, OH, May 22 – Sep. 29, 2007.
- University Hospitals’ Humphrey Atrium Gallery (solo exhibition), Cleveland, OH, Mar. 5 – Apr. 30, 2007.
- “Creativity, Communication, and the Art of Seth Chwast”, “Ingenuity Festival” Exhibition and Symposium, Cleveland, OH, Jul. 13-16, 2006.
- Piccadilly Gallery in Tremont, OH, Sep. 2005.
- Kalliope Stage, (solo exhibition) Cleveland, OH, Jul. 2005.
- “A Different Kind of Journey” DVD accepted for the Ohio Independent Film Festival, Cleveland Public Theater, Cleveland, OH, Nov. 2004.
- Penn State College of Medicine, Pennsylvania Medical Humanities Consortium. Featured Presentation and Exhibition. For this event, the documentary DVD, “A Different Kind of Journey” was produced. Hershey, PA, May 2004.
- The Very Special Arts Juried Art Show, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH, Feb. 2004.